Polymer Chemist/Chemical Engineer (f/m/d)
Kettenbach Medical is an international solutions provider active in the Medical, life science, and health-care markets.
The Kettenbach Medical product portfolio includes premium consumables that are safe and easy to use and offer application-relevant unique benefits.
- Establishing effective and stable process parameters and supporting flawless quality/process documentation
- Initiating and leading R&D projects to improve existing products, as well as developing new products and supporting customers during OEM/CRM projects
- Driving continuous optimization of manufacturing processes in close collaboration with the production team through troubleshooting, root cause analysis and efficient corrective measures
- Developing a deep understanding of the process impact on the products and optimizing the production equipment to create new or better functionality in collaboration with the production team
- Contribution to development and commercialization of new products, including transferring R&D processes and projects to production.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams, both as a team member and a project leader
- Contributing to shaping your work environment
- Ideally PhD in polymer chemistry, or a master‘s degree in engineering with at least 3-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Technical knowledge in the area of viscose and cellulose
- Distinct knowledge of ISO 13485
- Experienced in creating and maintaining Design History Files
- Experienced in working in an internationally operating business
- Willing to take initiative and able to flourish in a challenging environment
- Proactive, hands-on mentality with the ability to drive and influence
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with strong team-player qualities
- Fluent communication in German and English
We are continuously looking for qualified personnel who will help us move forward in the development, manufacture, and marketing of our premium medical products and customized raw materials. If you are interested in one of our job postings, please send us your complete application documents and specify your earliest possible starting date and desired salary to: